Last lame post
posted by Gabriela on Monday, May 07, 2007|

Everything feels so weird today. I'm wondering if this will be the day that I die. I hope not, I feel like there's so many things I want to do. I'm not scared, I just don't want it to be today.

Right now I'm regretting putting off so many things... What?! Wait! Maybe I won't die. But if you don't hear for me in a while, well, you know.

Okay, this started as one of my crazy ideas and now I'm actually believing it. I don't want to die!
I didn't realize it. It's too soon. I want do do it all. I want to meet Gael GarcĂ­a, I want to be a doctor, I want to write, and I want to know what will happen to my life. I want to know if I'm capable of achieving everything I want, and I want to know how lucky I am, and the only way of knowing that depends on meeting or not Gael. Just kidding.

Well. I hope this is just one more of my crazy ideas.

Oh my God, I was kidding the whole time, but now I'm a little bit concerned. =S


XoXo
Gaby


P.S. If I do die, please don't remember me for this last lame post.


Labels: , ,




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 11:00 PM  

Ok, so, is this a cry for help? Why would you think this way? Are you sick? Or suicidal? I don't think life could ever get so bad for me that I'd want to take my own life. That would just be a cop out. Cheer up and come by my place. I make a mean cup of tea.

Visiting a fellow teen via Celise's blog.

Blogger Gabriela said... on 12:02 PM  

LOL. Not a cry for help. It just was such a weird day. I don't think I'll ever sucide. Don't know why. At least not today.

Thanks for visiting. I'll visit your blog.

Blogger j said... on 10:28 PM  

Eh. That's always awkward eh. Draven Atreides, people who love writing are generally over dramatic. So are people who love Paris Hilton...but thats just a different kind of over dramatic.

Gabby, I will remember you for the last name post - but don't die. YOU WILL ACHIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO! xoxo!

Post a Comment

<< Home