La Misma Luna
posted by Gabriela on Sunday, March 30, 2008|

I went to the movies with my mom. We saw "La Misma Luna" (Under the Same Moon). I cried a lot. I've mentioned I cry easily with movies, well, I cried more than usual. If you have a chance go check this movie out, I think you could like it. =)

Oh my... I'll be back to school next Tuesday, it sucks, doesn't it? Actually I'm not sure of how I feel about this. I'm SO bored that school won't do any harm, but I just remembered, school is hard. I haven't read all the things I should have read. And my friends, my friends at school don't get me, to them I'm this huge sort of okay loser they hang with for some strange reason. I shouldn't care, I know. I can't stop being me, even though it would be better if I did. Anyway, this post is bringing me down so I should stop right now.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: ,




4 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 4:04 AM  

Oooh, una pelicula espanola! I really wanted to see Bella, but disfortunadamente it's not showing any more, finished over Easter! Devo. Maria Full of Grace was quite good, and I hear Y Tu Mama Tambien is very good as well. Maybe I'll buy it on DVD. Have you seen it? Also, Esperaramo en otro mundo is showing at my local theatre on Thursday nights (it's a Spanish/Latin viewing time) but I won't be able to make it.

x
Just a girl

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 5:16 PM  

I'm a movie crier, too! And I really liked "Like Water for Chocolate."

Blogger Gabriela said... on 12:57 AM  

just a girl:

I could recommend you many movies in Spanish that you may like, just right now I'm thinking: Amores Perros, NiƱas Mal, Cansada de Besar Sapos,and Volver. =)

celise:

I didn't see that one, but I did wanted to.

Blogger Just a girl said... on 3:39 AM  

Oooh, I really want to see Volver! Also I found out there's a Spanish film festival on in Melbourne for the next two weeks, so I'm going with a friend. Should be good.

Thanks for the recommendations!

x
JAG

Post a Comment

<< Home