Wait for another day
posted by Gabriela on Thursday, March 06, 2008|

Today's soundtrack:

1. Beautiful Stranger by Madonna

I looked into your face
My heart was dancing all over the place

2. Amnesia by Mozella
I wanna go back to the day before I met ya.
Things would be better
If I could forget ya.

3. No Me Digas Que No by Nikki Clan
You like being with me,
make me fly and think you want to be more than friends,
but then you play again.

4. When There Was Me and You by Vanessa Hudgens
Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen
Cause now I have to pretend
That I don’t really care

5. Illegal by Shakira
I'm starting to believe
it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart

6. Angel by Sarah McLachlan
You spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay
There's always some reason
To feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day

7. Because I Can by Katy Rose
Mirror mirror won't you kiss my cheek
And tell me I'll be ok
And warm my spirit with your sugar lips
And help me wait for another day

8. Everyday I Love You Less and Less by Kaiser Chiefs
And everyday I love you less and less
You're turning into something I detest

9. Kiss the Girl by Ashley Tisdale
Ain't that sad
it's such a shame
Too bad, you're gonna miss the girl

10. Who Knows by Avril Lavigne
I think I like that you seem sincere
I think I like to get to know you a little bit more


XoXo
Gaby

Labels:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home