Loner
posted by Gabriela on Friday, March 14, 2008|

The semana santa (holy week) has arrived, which means two weeks of vacation. I don't know why, but I'm not excited about it, I should be, even if I'm not going to the beach, I'm not going to school and that should be good enough. Maybe I like school too much, nah, that can't be.

I've been thinking of what to do in these two weeks. There has to be some studying at some point, TV definitely, movies, and I'll probably get wasted once or twice. I'll spend many many hours sleeping, and I'll finish reading Mal de Amores by Angeles Mastretta. And who knows, maybe I'll start a new book. Oh, I just realized most of my planned activities, are loner activities, yeah, maybe I don't feel like seeing people, ok, more like, I don't want to be seen by people. What's wrong with me?

I'll take driving lessons next week (cause I finally have time), I think that could be frustrating. I feel like driving is one of the things I'm not good at, but you know, there's stupid people driving all the time, why can't I? I'll be careful I promise. Anyway, I shouldn't start thinking I'm going to suck at it, I'll stay positive. How hard can it be? LOL.



XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , ,




2 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 7:00 AM  

Semana santa! Que divertido! Soy envidiosa.

And there's nothing wrong with being sola. Some things are meant to be done alone.

Buena suerte para tus lecciones de manejar.

xo
Just a girl

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:07 AM  

There is absolutely nothing wrong with "loner activities". People are overrated anyways, LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home