I hate small talk
posted by Gabriela on Saturday, June 14, 2008|

I keep being productive these days. Today I went to the dentist, which I hate. I hate the taste of the water there, can't they use regular water?! I hate dentists asking you stuff and expecting you to answer with your mouth open and weird instruments inside. I hate having to do small talk. I hate small talk. I hate people. Ok, ok, I don't hate dentists, they're good, but everything they do is so uncomfortable and painful. Oh yeah, and my teeth hurt, really hurt cause they adjusted my braces. So, I'm in deep horrible pain. Ok, now I'm being a drama queen. I can live with it actually, as long as I don't eat. Anyway, it shouldn't last much. Besides everytime I go to the dentist I tell myself that I'm closer to the perfect smile I've always wanted. I can't wait actually. So, it will be worth it I guess.

You know, having all this time has given me time to miss my school books, yeah, my histology book, and my anatomy book. Those are the ones I miss the most. Maybe the word "missing" isn't right, I just kind of want to grab a book and read a chapter, just to learn stuff I have already forgotten. I mean, I know I'll need it someday. I've been trying to put it off for some days, but I will go and read soon, I can feel it.

So, what else? Still reading "The Historian", and looking forward to reading something new. Still watching Gilmore Girls, the 4th season.

XoXo
Gaby
So I find a reason to shave my legs each single morning. So I count on someone on Friday night to take me dancing and then to church on Sundays.

Labels: , , , ,




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 10:20 AM  

I like your your humorous way of explaining your experience..very nice to read your posts

Blogger Voegtli said... on 10:51 PM  

I went to the dentist last week when I was on my break in Switzerland. Be patient, it is worthwhile. I am now having THE Pepsodent smile. Ok, I had to wait to be 64 to get it.

Post a Comment

<< Home