Super long weekend
posted by Gabriela on Saturday, May 03, 2008|

My throat hurts, I was finally going out tonight but I guess not anymore. It sucks, I've had this super long weekend (4 days) and I haven't done anything with it. I've been watching Gilmore Girls, sleeping, and now I'm sick, so I won't go out tonight. So lame... I've also been reading "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova. I was looking forward to finishing it this weekend, but maybe I won't cause I really have to study for the tests coming next week, starting of with Radiology. I've always failed this subject, so, wish me luck.

The other subjects worrying my poor mind are Histology and Cell Biology. Anatomy isn't that much of a problem anymore, but I hope I do good. Anyway, that's enough of school. Though it should all be about school starting from now cause finals are coming soon, really soon. Besides, there's nothing else going on in my life lately. I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. So. Good.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , ,




5 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 10:28 PM  

Yay, you're still alive! ;-)

Buena suerte para Radiology, chica!

Yikes, I can empathise...I've got assessments and tests coming out my ears this week. Also got the flue and am mildly sleep deprived. I just want this week to be over already so I can watch Gossip Girl or something. =)

A four day weekend is just what I need!

But no, more assessments in the weeks to come and exams not far away...highlights will be the college ball and my birthday! Can't wait.

x
Just a girl

Blogger Just a girl said... on 5:46 AM  

PS: Sorry about your throat hurting. Hope you feel better soon. As I said (or meant to say) above, I am recovering from the flu.

x
JAG

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 1:18 PM  

Hands down, English has always been my favorite subject (if we weren't reading the classics, that is). English, creative writing, etc. I had more fun with it at Community College, though. Moreso than in high school. When I got to university, that subject kicked. my. ass. We were studying the classics all over again and I hated it. I just wanted to get beyond it.

Science (in all its forms), Math, History...none of it interested me and I sucked at it. I don't envy you. P.S. Hot tea and honey are good for sore throats. Also, gargling with warm, salty water.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 1:23 PM  

hey, welcome back gabster! hope you feel better soon. sore throats suck, but i agree with celises remedy. im a tea drinker myself.and...wow. ur classes sound kinda hard.

Blogger Gabriela said... on 4:14 PM  

just a girl:

I got a 69 on that test. =(


celise:

I love classics, some of them... But my subjects are very interesting also, I love learning something new about the human body everyday.

draven:

I'm feeling better now. =)

Post a Comment

<< Home