I can't wait to see you again
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, April 01, 2008|

I've found my song.

The last time I freaked out
I just kept looking down
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about
Felt like I couldn't breath
You asked what's wrong with me
My best friend Lesley said "Oh she's just being Miley"
The next time we hang out
I will redeem myself
My heart it can't rest till then
Woh woh I
I can't wait to see you again
It's "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus. Fits me perfectly these days. What do I mean by "these days"? I mean these stupid vacation days. Tomorrow I'll finally be back at school, and I'm glad, because this gives me a chance to see this guy again, and maybe be cool this time. I hope I don't ruin things as I always do. Please God, don't let me be stupid again.


XoXo
Gaby


P.S. Who would have known that my song would be a Miley Cyrus song?

Labels: , ,




5 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 3:37 AM  

Lol. Miley Cyrus. You know, I can't decide whether the whole "tween" image really bugs me, or whether I kind of like her. I hate to admit that her show was semi-addictive when I was in the States. But I only watched it because it was on Disney, and I love Disney. I'm not sure which of those is sadder. ;-)

x
JAG

Blogger Gabriela said... on 5:01 PM  

just a girl:

I love watching Hannah Montana and I love Disney, it's not sad all. =)

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 5:35 PM  

My best friend made me listen to that song not too long ago and i defiantly yelled, "THIS SUCKS!" just because I didn't want to surrender to the Miley Cyrus empire, but damn if that song didn't get stuck in my head for weeks!

Fine. I like it.

I really like your blog! And tjank you for stopping by mine, as well:)

Blogger Gabriela said... on 11:23 PM  

erin:

Yeah, same here. I have to confess I love watching Hannah Montana... ¬¬

Thanks. =) And thanks for visiting.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 7:34 PM  

wow..just wow..i <3 that song..
my sisters watch hannah montana..and i try to resist because i'm a guy..but that song just made tap my leg lol

--Andrew--

Post a Comment

<< Home