No longer wondering
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, April 15, 2008|

I don't know why am I having such a hard time lately, it's stupid how things get to me and make me miserable. My boring life is killing me, life shouldn't be that way, I mean...boring. I feel like it's all being a complete waste. Why not die already? Okay, I exaggerated a little, but sometimes I do feel like that. Some days are tough, I can't even manage to get through them decently.

The fact that I'm not a social person and my friends are is kind of weird/uncomfortable, and I'm even thinking I should get over my Daria/Emily the Strange phase. Could that be possible? I'll try, I guess.

I'm no longer wondering if there's something wrong with me. I know there's something wrong with me. I just don't know what it is. People don't get me for some reason. I'm not saying I'm so misunderstood. I'm just saying, I don't blend that well with people, and now it's bothering me.

Anyway, I should get going and study or something.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: ,




2 Comments:

Blogger Budman said... on 1:10 AM  

It's time to focus, you are 19, your better years with life,love, friends,are ahead of you.

We all have feelings of not fitting in at points in our life,I know with experience your feelings of today will pass.

Your contribution to people and the world tomorrow is worth waiting to see.

Budman

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 3:05 PM  

I'm not a very sociable person, either. I was shy as a child who read a lot, and usually only had two good friends at one time. Now, in my late 30's, I still carry that with me. There are times that I wonder why I got married, because really I think would rather live alone, BE alone, y'know?

But Budman is right. Everything will come in time.

Post a Comment

<< Home