Productive days
posted by Gabriela on Friday, June 13, 2008|

I know yesterday I said I would try to catch up with all of you guys, but I realized it's quite impossible. Most of you have 20 and something new posts or 10 super long posts. So, I would appreciate if you could just leave a comment with updates you consider important or interesting. Anyway, I'll be reading you. I won't catch up, but I'll be reading what's recently new.

So my days have been quite "productive" lately. I've been doing stuff I've been meaning to do but I hadn't because of school. I've been reading "The Historian", as I said yesterday. I also got rid of some facebook applications. You could say I cleaned a little. I used a nose thingy that...hmm, now what do you call it? I know the name in Spanish, anyway, the point is I made something good for my face, and for my skin, and now my nose is soft and clean. I love it. I can't believe I never tried it before. So what else did I do? Oh, yeah. I finished watching the third season of Gilmore Girls, now I'll watch season 4 and 5, because I recently bought them. So, that should be fun. It's Friday and I'm really hoping to do something, but I'm starting to think maybe I wont't. I've been absent for a while and now it's all weird and my friends kind of don't give a damn about me. I've never been 100% "there", you know. That is one of my flaws.

XoXo
Gaby


If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy. And I'd be the best friend that you'd fall in love with.

Labels:




2 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 8:27 PM  

Pfft. Is anyone ever 100% there? I don't think that's a flaw, that's human nature.

Also, the best way to spend summer/holidays is doing all the things - reading, sleeping in, watching TV, going to movies, etc - that you couldn't because of school/uni/whatever. =)

So, updates...well, I turned 18, which was pretty awesome, and I've turned into a right party girl. Ha. Kidding. Also, my college ball was a few weeks ago, and really fun. Apart from that, got exams coming up, and not much else has been going on. Holidays in about a weeks' time, so I'm excited!

Glad you're back.

x
JAG

Blogger Gabriela said... on 8:47 PM  

just a girl:

Yeah, but I'm absent most of the time, and I really suck. I really do, I think I kind of deserve to be hated, a little...

Nice updates. And happy birthday! I know, I'm a little late, but still. =)Good luck with your exams.

Post a Comment

<< Home