I'll try to catch up
posted by Gabriela on Thursday, June 12, 2008|

Hello everyone

I'm back. And done with school.

I believe this is my 200th post, but I can't think of anything special to do about it, so I'll just blog the usual.

I think the school year was good, I managed to get a few 80's in the end, so that's enough. And I did make it to second year, and that's awesome. I thought I never would. So I'm feeling good, quite good.

Now I have this summer to relax, and that's what I've been doing these days. I've been watching Gilmore Girls, reading "The Historian", playing Neopets (yeah, hmm). And soon I'll be heading to read all of your blogs, I'm sure I've missed a lot, but I'll try to catch up. =)

Anyway, not much to say today, just letting you know everything worked out perfectly (almost).
XoXo
Gaby

Labels: ,




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 5:09 PM  

Yay, I'm first! Welcome back, Gabs. You've been missed. Congrats on making it your first year. Now sit back and enjoy your summer.

Blogger Just a girl said... on 8:18 PM  

Oh Gaby I'm so glad things have worked out!! 80s, yahooooo! Well done. You deserve a relaxing and chilled out summer. Have fun.

=)

x
JAG

Post a Comment

<< Home