Various ideas
posted by Gabriela on Sunday, June 15, 2008|

Having free time has given me a chance to think about new ways of improving as a person, and various ideas have crossed my mind. For instance, I was thinking about taking swimming lessons. I know how to swim, but I suck. I don't think I even swim, I just float. Besides I would burn calories, and that would not suck at all. Losing weight this summer would make me so happy. Imagine returning to school thinner, without my round face, and with better thighs. Now, that's a nice thought. You should see my face while I think about it. Ok, back on Earth. I don't know if I will do the swimming thing. I have certain concerns, one of them being, are they going to put me with the little kids? I don't really mind, it could be embarrasing, but what concerns me actually is that they'll probably do better than me. Or maybe not.. and I could be the star of the swimming class, for the first time in my life. I would share some of my wisdom with the little ones. Ok, now I'm dreaming again. Wait, what is Gael Garcia suddenly doing in my dream? Oh, yeah, he's in all my dreams.

I was also thinking of starting to jog, or walk, or jog/walk. The weight issue is really bothering me you see. My enormous cheeks are quite a problem. Most of you don't know my face and if you knew, you would say I'm overreacting because my face isn't even round, it's just that my cheeks are so weird and they've always bothered me. So I have to get rid of them, and losing weight is my last hope. The other option would be surgery, but that's a little extreme. So, I'll try losing weight first. I mean, it worked for Hilary Duff. And I know many of you think that she looked better before, but her thin face is my inspiration. At this point I have to say....please, believe me I'm not as pathetic as I sound.

Ok, so those are enough ideas for today. More coming soon, though.

Anyway, in other news. I keep being productive. Today I did laundry and...oh well, that's about it. But it is Sunday, and I took a shower, and that's a big step for me on a Sunday.

Tomorrow's a friend's birthday, I hope I don't forget (I do that a lot). And I hope it's not all weird cause I haven't seen my friends in a while, and they don't really care about me. I don't blame them. I've done some damage. Oh, sometimes I suck.

XoXo
Gaby

Oye niño no tengas miedo. ¿No lo entiendes? Se lo que quiero. Oye niño, tú serás mío, sabes bien que sólo te quiero a tí.

Labels: , , , ,




1 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 3:03 AM  

Ha ha. Gael Garcia. I'm going to be seeing a lot of him these holidays - in Y Tu Mama Tambien and The Motorcycle Diares. Looking forward to it!

(Tambien, estoy emocionante porque puedo comprender que escribiste en el fondo de tu "post"!)

Ooh, swimming sounds good, I personally love swimming, and I read somewhere that you lose more calories swimming that running. Apparently. And swimming is more fun than running (for me, anyway.) Any get fit plan sounds good though, and I wish you luck. I admire you for doing it, I really should start running/some kind of fitness (too bad it's the wrong time of year for swimming Down Under!) but I'm too lazy/not a huge fan of running...But I'm looking forward to netball next semester!

x
JAG

Post a Comment

<< Home