Dying already
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, June 17, 2008|

Today (or should I say yesterday since it's 1:00 am) has been one of my less productive days. I took a shower thinking a classmate would come by to drop a book. Had I known he wouldn't come...

I called my friend to wish her a happy birhday, it was weird, but at least I did it. Just get it out of the way you know. Yeah, I'm that bad with festivities.

A friend called to invite me to a party from school, but I had no intention to go even if I told her I would think about it. I thought I would miss this people (classmates), but I don't. First it was like, I missed school because it was an excuse to see them, but now I think I'm enjoying my time away from them too much. Please, notice how pathetic I am, here I am, telling you how I didn't even want to go to this party cause it would be boring and I didn't want to see this people, yet, anything there would have been more exciting than what I've been doing these days. Really, I've been in my house, sleeping, watching TV, and reading, the whole time by myself. Believe me, I love doing all of these things, and I missed these activities, but I should be out. It's just that...I have no available friends, for whatever reason, there's not much to do. The only thing I've done, is going to the movies (once), and that's not the wild night I need. Don't get me wrong, you know I'm not that wild.

I've just realized, it's been only about a week of vacation. It felt like a month... A week and I'm dying already, I suck at this.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , ,




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 10:39 PM  

So how are you holding up now? I think summers are meant to be non-productive.

Post a Comment

<< Home